How to install HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 to computer?
Hp Officejet Pro 9015 are printers that can meet the requirements of your office. Continue to read the following sections to know the specifications, features, pros, cons, and the complete installation of these printers. Keep reading this page to configure your Hp Officejet Pro 9015 setup.
Hp Officejet Pro 9015 Installation
Unpack your HP Officejet Pro 9015 All-in-one Printer
Learn how to unbox and setup your new HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-One Printer for first use. For videos & manuals on how to setup HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e All-in-One Printer click www.123.hp.com/ setup.
- Unpack the product box and take out the printer and everything you received along with it.
- Your package includes the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer, ink cartridges, a user manual, and a power cord.
- Make sure that you have received all the components without any damage.
- Remove all the packing tapes and the protective coverings from the printer and its components. Make sure to unpack the ink cartridges only during the installation.
Connect Power & Set Preferences
- Take out the power cord given along with your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer and connect it to the printer and an electrical socket.
- Then, turn on your 123.hp.com/officejetpro9015 printer by pressing the Power button and choose your preferred language.
Install the ink cartridges
- Open your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer's front door and then open the cartridge access door.
- Next, take out the ink cartridges given along with your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer and unpack them.
- Now, insert the ink cartridge into its holder and press it until it clicks in its place.
- Make sure to insert the ink cartridges according to the color indications.
- Once you have installed all the ink cartridges, close the cartridge access door and the printer's front door.
- Extend the paper tray from the printer and slide the edge guides towards the left.
- Next, take a stack of paper, fan, and align the sheets neatly.
- Next, insert the sheets into the paper tray and slide the edge guides against the paper.
- Then, insert the input tray into the printer and extend the output tray while HP officeJet pro 9015 setup.
Software installation and wireless setup
Connecting an HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer to Wi-Fi or wireless network using HP Wi-Fi Setup mode is one of the easiest way to establish a wireless connection. Follow simple steps to connect an 123.hp.com/ officejet9015wireless printer setup to a local Wi-Fi network to wirelessly print from a computer, smartphone, or tablet using HP Wi-Fi Setup mode.
- On your computer, launch your default browser and visit the official support page of HP.
- Enter your printer model and download the printer driver compatible with your Operating System.
- Once the download gets completed, go to the destination folder and run the setup file.
- Then, agree to the end-user agreement and install the printer driver on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Next, connect your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer to wireless networkto which your computer is connected.
- You can connect your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer to the wireless network using Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Setup Wizard, and WPS connections.
- For connecting your printer using the WPS method, tap on the Settings option on your printer and choose Wireless Settings. Next, select the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option.
- Next, move to your WPS-enabled router and press its WPS button. Within two minutes, the network connection will be established. When the network connection is successful, the blue wireless light will start to show up on your printer.
- Now, open the printer driver and start printing. These are the simple steps to install HP OfficeJet Pro 9015
Finally, we trust that now you can easily do HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless Printer Setup essentially by following the above-given steps. In any case, facing this issue, over and over, you can call HP Printer Support Phone Number 1-800-673-8163 to get support from prepared printer specialists.